White Cheddar Soup (Condensed).
You can cook White Cheddar Soup (Condensed) using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of White Cheddar Soup (Condensed)
- Prepare 3 tbs of butter.
- Prepare 3 tbs of flour.
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of ground mustard.
- You need 1/4 tsp of kosher salt.
- Prepare 1/2-3/4 cup of Vermont white cheddar, shredded.
White Cheddar Soup (Condensed) step by step
- In a medium saucepan over low heat, melt the butter..
- Add the flour and whisk thoroughly until smooth cooking for about a minute. (Make sure not to cook too long).
- Add milk, salt and ground mustard and whisk until smooth. Continue to heat on low for about 5 minutes until hot enough to melt the cheddar..
- Add cheddar and whisk constantly until all cheese is melted and the roux is smooth. Cook for another 3-4 minutes stirring a couple times..
- Remove from heat and use immediately or it will thicken really quick..
Thank you sister yuni for sharing Easiest Way to Cook Tasty White Cheddar Soup (Condensed), hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp