Sweet BBQ Mustard Chili Chicken Wings.
You can have Sweet BBQ Mustard Chili Chicken Wings using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sweet BBQ Mustard Chili Chicken Wings
- It’s of Chicken wings.
- It’s 2 tbsp of chili sauce (garlic or Thai chili sauce optional).
- Prepare 2.5 tbsp of BBQ sauce.
- Prepare 1.5 tsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1.5 tbsp of dijon mustard.
- It’s 4 cloves of minced garlic.
- You need 1 tbsp of brown sugar (honey or normal sugar will also do).
- Prepare 1 tsp of paprika.
- It’s 1 tsp of chili powder.
- It’s 1 dash of salt.
- Prepare 1 dash of black pepper.
- It’s 2 tbsp of sesame seed oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of soy sauce (optional).
- You need 1 tbsp of corn flour.
- It’s 1.5 cup of chicken broth (or water).
- It’s of chicken keel (cut up), wings or drumsticks.
Sweet BBQ Mustard Chili Chicken Wings instructions
- Mix all of the above (except corn flour, chicken broth and soy sauce) into a bowl and taste. Adjust to taste.
- Pour 3/4 of the sauce together with chicken and mix well. Marinade for at least 2 hours.
- Place chicken into oven at approximately 120 – 160 degrees for 30 to 40 minutes (depends on oven).
- Heat up a pot and pour balance of mixture of sauce into the pot. Add water/broth, soy sauce and adjust to taste. Create slurry with corn flour and water and pour into cooked sauce, mix well and reserve.
- When the chicken is done, plate and pour sauce over chicken and serve! The sauce can be used as a dipping sauce if you set it aside..
Thank you sister dian for sharing How to Prepare Appetizing Sweet BBQ Mustard Chili Chicken Wings, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp