Lazy Eggplant Parm.
You can have Lazy Eggplant Parm using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lazy Eggplant Parm
- You need 2 of Eggplants sliced into circles (thin sliced).
- You need 2 of Jars of Emril Lagasses garlic pasta sauce.
- You need 1 can of Italian style breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Parsley.
- Prepare 3 cup of Mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 4 of Eggs.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
Lazy Eggplant Parm step by step
- Slice the eggplant. Beat the eggs and set aside in a bowl. Put half the can of breadcrumbs in a bowl and add parsley and mix together..
- Dip the eggplant in the egg and then into the breadcrumb mixture and set aside on a plate. When all the pieces of eggplant is battered brown them in a pan with the oil..
- When they are done browning in the pan put them on a plate with paper towels to soak the oil..
- When all of your eggplant is done layer them in a large casserole dish with each layer containing eggplant, sauce and cheese. Repeat and top with cheese..
- Cover with foil and bake at 350°F for 20 minutes. Take the foil off and bake for an additional 15 minutes or until cheese bubbles..
Thank you sister diah for sharing Easiest Way to Prepare Tasty Lazy Eggplant Parm, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp