Pork Chops with Sage and Blackberry Pan Sauce.
You can have Pork Chops with Sage and Blackberry Pan Sauce using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pork Chops with Sage and Blackberry Pan Sauce
- It’s 1 lb of boneless rib cut pork chops (about 5 chops, 1/2 in. thick).
- It’s 1 of small shallot, finely chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of blackberry jam.
- You need 1 tbsp of sherry vinegar.
- You need 3 of sage leaves, finely sliced.
- You need 1 tbsp of butter.
Pork Chops with Sage and Blackberry Pan Sauce instructions
- Add a knob of butter and a splash of olive oil to a medium stainless pan on medium-high heat. Season the chops with salt and pepper and sear them in the pan for 3 minutes per side. Remove the chops to a plate..
- Drain the oil from the pan and add a fresh knob of butter. Add the shallots and fry for 1 minute until softened. Stir in the jam, vinegar, sage and a few tablespoons of water. Bring to a simmer and scrape the bottom of the pan with a wooden spoon. Let cook until the sauce is reduced to a syrupy consistency, about 2 to 3 minutes. Add the butter and stir until the sauce is smooth and glossy. Add salt and fresh cracked pepper to taste..
- Return the chops and any juices to the pan. Let them warm through for 1 minute, then flip the chops and let them warm through 1 minute on the other side. Serve with the sauce spooned generously over top..
Thank you mother ridha for sharing Recipe: Perfect Pork Chops with Sage and Blackberry Pan Sauce, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp