Creamy Coconut Mushroom & Potato Curry (Vegan/Vegetarian).
You can cook Creamy Coconut Mushroom & Potato Curry (Vegan/Vegetarian) using 28 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Creamy Coconut Mushroom & Potato Curry (Vegan/Vegetarian)
- You need 150 gms of Spinach.
- Prepare of Paste – place in food processor.
- It’s 1 of Medium Red Onion (in food processor).
- It’s 2 of Garlic Cloves (in food processor).
- Prepare 2 of " piece ginger peeled (in food processor).
- You need 1 tsp of Mustard Oil (in food processor).
- Prepare 1 of Chilli (de seeded if you wish) (in food processor).
- Prepare of Spice Mix.
- It’s 1 tsp of Ground Corriander.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ground Cumin.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Garam Masala.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Tumeric Powder.
- Prepare 4 of Cardamom Pods.
- You need 4 of Whole Cloves.
- Prepare 1 of Whole Star Anise.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Cayenne Pepper.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Mustard Seeds.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Fenugreek Seeds.
- You need of Others.
- Prepare 1 Can of Chickpeas.
- Prepare 1 of Small Can Coconut Cream (Approx 1 Cup).
- It’s 1 Cup of Vegetable Stock.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Water.
- It’s to taste of Salt & Pepper.
- It’s of Produce.
- Prepare 2 of Medium Potatoes (Approx 500gms) Cut into chunks.
- You need 400 gms of Mushrooms (Cut into quarters).
- Prepare 250 gms of Cherry tomatoes (or tomato cut into chunks).
Creamy Coconut Mushroom & Potato Curry (Vegan/Vegetarian) step by step
- Prepare ingredients as per instructions (unfortunately I don't have a pic post prep).
- Add 'paste' ingredients to a food processor and blitz until a paste is created (unfortunately no pic of this also)..
- Add 1tbs oil to a pot and saute the 'paste' ingredients on low for at least approx. 5 minutes..
- Turn heat up slightly, add another tbs of oil and add the Spices and thoroughly stir regularly for a couple of minutes..
- Add the Potatoes, Chickpeas & Mushrooms to the pot and continue to stir coating them in the spice / paste mixture in the pan..
- Add the coconut cream, cherry tomatoes, stock and water. Mix, Cover pot and simmer on low for approx 30mins..
- After approx 30mins (or when potatoes are cooked through), turn off heat, add the spinach and stir. Cover and leave to sit for a couple of minutes (until spinach wilts)..
- Eg below of steamed Cauliflower Rice (placed in processor and then steamed for approx 6mins).
- Serve with chopped Corriander or Coconut Yoghurt 😁.
Thank you sister sri for sharing How to Make Delicious Creamy Coconut Mushroom & Potato Curry (Vegan/Vegetarian), hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp