Chicken 65?(my style). The secret ingredient in my marinade is the whole wheat flour / atta. Also one of my friend and regular reader had. Using Kashmiri chilli powder will give your chicken a more brighter colour.
However I see some elements of you. Take it out of the refrigerator half hour before frying. Marinate chicken with all ingridents listed. You can have Chicken 65?(my style) using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken 65?(my style)
- You need 12 of chicken drumsticks.
- You need of Marinate:2 tbsn red chilli powder,1 tbsn vinegar,2 tbsn ginger,.
- Prepare of Garlic and chilli paste,1 tsp salt.
- Prepare 2 of tbsn red chilli sauce,2 tbsn soya sauce,2 tbsn tomato ketchup.
- Prepare 2 of tbsn cornflour,1 egg,1 tsp garam masala powder,few green chillies.
- Prepare of Few curry leaves,oil to shallow fry.
Its truly delicious and serves as a great appetizer, also it makes a wonderful pairing with hard drinks like scotch or vodka. The flavor was amazing, but I didn't appreciate the texture of overcooked. Perhaps that is why it has become so popular. This is an easy to make starter dish.
Chicken 65?(my style) step by step
- Marinate the chicken with above ingredients.
- Mix all well even the slit green chillies.(marinate for 2 to 3 hours normal temperature not fridge).
- Heat oil in a pan, add few curry leaves and the marinated slit green chillies. Fry for few seconds now add the chicken..cover the lid and cook each side for 5 min.when done serve hot with salad and enjoy ?.
- Please subscribe my #youtube blog Tanvi.s 25 yummy food blog for yummy recipes ?.
And I can not think of any other explanation. If you liked this video, give it a Thumbs Up and Subscribe!
Thank you tante yani for sharing Recipe: Yummy Chicken 65?(my style), hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp