Heidi's Omelette Egg and Ham Cups.
You can cook Heidi's Omelette Egg and Ham Cups using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Heidi's Omelette Egg and Ham Cups
- Prepare 300 grams of round ham slices.
- It’s 1/2 dozen of eggs, preferably free range.
- Prepare 1 of splash of cream, milk or water.
- You need 1 of small brown/cooking onion, finely diced.
- Prepare 1 of tomato, diced.
- Prepare 5 of button mushrooms, diced.
- You need 1 of portion frozen spinach, thawed.
- Prepare 1 of handful tasty cheese, grated.
- Prepare 1 of liberal dash of cinnamon powder.
- It’s of sea or himilayan salt and ground pepper.
Heidi's Omelette Egg and Ham Cups instructions
- Preheat oven to 180C. In a large mixing bowl, whisk all the ingredients together, apart from the ham.
- Lightly spray a muffin tin and line with two pieces of Ham per hole. Note, I buy the Ham packs from Aldi as they're economical and the perfect size.
- With a spoon, pour the mixture into each Ham cup, approximately 3/4 of the way up.
- Bake in the oven for approximately 15 minutes, until golden and puffy and enjoy.
Thank you tante amel for sharing Recipe: Tasty Heidi's Omelette Egg and Ham Cups, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp