Shrimp and Sauteed Spinach. Place spinach in a large bowl; sprinkle with garlic powder and toss. Sweet ginger and garlic flavor sautéed shrimp. The pan is deglazed with white wine, creating a delicious pan sauce.
Rinse the spinach well in cold water to make sure it's very clean. Then add shrimp, butter, white wine and cook, stirring often, until almost opaque throughout. Add lemon juice and toss to combine. You can have Shrimp and Sauteed Spinach using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Shrimp and Sauteed Spinach
- It’s 1 lb of cleaned, deveined and shelled large shrimp.
- Prepare 2 1/2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of Simply Asia Sweet Ginger Garlic Seasoning.
- You need 1/4 cup of dry white wine.
- You need 3 cup of fresh spinach.
In West Indian cooking, bhaji is known as a sauteed spinach dish. This is not to be confused with the spicy Indian snack called, bhaji. My favorite way to eat this dish is with white belly shrimp cooked in a little extra coconut milk. A piece of green mango is also a must as it helps to take away the bitterness.
Shrimp and Sauteed Spinach instructions
- In a medium skillet, add 1 tablespoon of olive oil and heat until a slight shimmer occurs on the surface..
- In a separate bowl combine the shrimp, 1 tablespoon of olive oil and the sweet ginger garlic seasoning, tossing lightly until shrimp are thoroughly coated..
- Add the shrimp to the hot skillet, quickly sautééing until they are cooked and turn opaque. Pour in wine to quickly bubble and deglaze the skillet, scraping up the delicious brown "bits" on the bottom..
- Remove shrimp to a small bowl and cover to keep warm..
- In the same skillet, add in the final 1/2 tablespoon of olive oil and toss in the spinach, quickly stirring until the leaves are just wilted. Throw the shrimp back in for a final "toss", then plate up on a small serving dish..
Garlic Butter Sauteed Spinach – easy sauteed spinach recipe with garlic and butter in this healthy vegetable dish. Is sauteed spinach still good for you? Yes, sauteed spinach still has all the important nutrients, and in fact, has more nutrients than raw spinach. Shrimp and garlic are sauteed in butter then set atop a bed of spinach. The key to delicious, flavorful sauteed spinach is to saute it, not stew it, which is what I've seen too many people do when they think they're sauteing it.
Thank you mother diah for sharing Recipe: Perfect Shrimp and Sauteed Spinach, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp