Healthy Minced BBQ Beef Salad. Even using lean beef mince a lot of extra oil is generated. This Thai minced beef salad uses sauce, sugar, herbs and spices for a great Thai flavour. Add the minced beef and stir fry over a high heat, breaking apart the meat and mixing in the garlic and chilli.
After making healthy pulled pork I realized I created sort of healthy BBQ sauce. For a side salad, here are. How to Make Healthy BBQ Sauce. You can have Healthy Minced BBQ Beef Salad using 21 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Healthy Minced BBQ Beef Salad
- It’s of [Main Ingredients].
- It’s 410 g of minced beef.
- It’s 1 of large onion, chopped.
- It’s 4 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare of [Sauces].
- Prepare 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 1.5 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- Prepare 1.5 tbsp of BBQ sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chili sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of tomato sauce.
- It’s of [Seasoning].
- Prepare 1.5 tbsp of steak seasoning.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of ginger powder (optional).
- Prepare 1 tsp of onion powder (optional).
- Prepare 1 tsp of paprika (optional).
- You need 1.5 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1.5 tbsp of honey.
- It’s 1.5 of . cup stock/water.
- Prepare of [Salad].
- It’s of fresh lettuce and tomatoes, cut any way you like.
Turns out, the process of making homemade BBQ sauce is so easy! Literally everything goes into one pot and it If you try this healthy bbq sauce recipe please be sure to leave a comment and star rating below. Your feedback is super helpful for the EBF team and. Healthy, Asian, noodle & salad are not words you'd usually pair with Mr Fire & Smoke, DJ BBQ, but throw in some steak and you've got his juices flowing.
Healthy Minced BBQ Beef Salad instructions
- Heat oil in pan, saute garlic until fragrant, approximately 1 minute.
- Mix all ingredients except stock into a mixing bowl.
- Add beef into pan and cook until beef is half-cooked, add mixed sauce into the pan, approximately 5 minutes.
- Add broth/water and onion into mixture, cook for another about 2 minutes or so (until onion is kind of soft but not mushy).
- Toss into salad of lettuce and tomatoes (or any other vegetables of your choice) and mix (picture was taken before mixing because it doesn't look as nice after mixing – but DELICIOUS!).
Sure is worth a shot… I've been having TONS of salads with chicken Wow, was that salad ever satisfying. The meaty flavor and texture of the shiitake mushrooms paired with I know, some of you are probably thinking that beef isn't the healthiest of options, but. Bulgogi is sweet and sour Korean beef BBQ, and it's one of the most popular traditional Korean recipes (for really freakin' good reason). Bulgogi is a traditional Korean recipe made by marinating paper thin slices of beef in sweet-and-sour marinade. It's a healthy salad that tastes so decadent!
Thank you tante yuli for sharing Recipe: Appetizing Healthy Minced BBQ Beef Salad, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp