Omelet on a Roll. This omelet is so easy and delicious. It bakes in the oven, so there is no watching the stove. My son loves to make it for us.
A baked omelet is a deliciously different way to serve eggs. The eggs bake in the oven, so you don't have to keep a constant eye on them like omelets made in a frying pan on the stove. Roll up omelet in pan, starting with a short side. You can have Omelet on a Roll using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Omelet on a Roll
- Prepare 2 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1 stalk of green onion.
- It’s 1/2 cup of diced spam or ham.
- Prepare To taste of minced ginger root.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of butter.
- It’s To taste of salt and pepper.
- It’s 2 teaspoon of mayonnaise.
- You need 2 of squirts yellow prepared mustard.
Place with seam side down on a serving platter. Download Roll omelet stock photos at the best stock photography agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock photos, images and pictures at reasonable prices. Meanwhile heat stock in a saucepan. Stir in sherry and last of the salt.
Omelet on a Roll instructions
- Slice the onion on a bias. Melt the butter in a skillet. Dice you spam. Mince the ginger root..
- Add the ginger, onion, and spam to the skillet sauté for 3-4 minutes. Just enough to lightly caramelize the spam. This will allow the ginger root to speard just enough flavor and aroma to the butter. Beat the eggs add a bit of salt and pepper..
- Pour around the spam and eggs then into the center. Cook the omelet and fold it. Remove to a plate. Cut a roll in half lengthwise and toast it..
- Set on a plate add mayonnaise and mustard. Then add the omelet..
- Top it off take a bite and I hope you enjoy!!.
This omelet roll with salsa is definitely a party waiting to happen! Roll up omelet immediately, starting at one short end and peeling off paper as omelet is rolled. Place on platter; cut into slices. This is an easy way to serve omelets. In our house, it takes me forever to make breakfast on the stove top!
Thank you sister dian for sharing Recipe: Yummy Omelet on a Roll, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp