Healthy one-pan garlic tofu noodles. This pan-fried sesame garlic tofu will change the way you feel about tofu if you aren't already a tofu fan! As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you've claimed yourself not a tofu fan, you probably just haven't had tofu the.
Tofu noodle soup hits the spot when you want comfort food that feels nourishing and restorative, not heavy. This Honey Garlic Tofu recipe is a great way to jazz up tofu! Pair it with crisp broccoli and fluffy brown rice for a tofu bowl that's sure to have you skipping take-out for this tasty homemade When it comes to this scrumptious honey garlic tofu, you have two tasty options for cooking your tofu. pan-fried tofu. You can have Healthy one-pan garlic tofu noodles using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Healthy one-pan garlic tofu noodles
- Prepare 60 g of rice noodles.
- Prepare 50 g of tofu.
- It’s 100 ml of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves.
- It’s Half of an onion, sliced.
- Prepare of Sprinkle of basil.
- It’s of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare Half of a cup water.
Add soy sauce, vinegar, ginger, garlic, chili garlic sauce, sesame oil and black pepper. Garnish it with sesame seeds, cilantro, and lime. Crumble the tofu into a mixing bowl and combine with the cornstarch and five spice powder. Coat the bottom of a wok or frying pan with peanut oil and heat on high until it's Made it with ground pork & lots of homemade chili garlic paste and served it on Chinese noodles.
Healthy one-pan garlic tofu noodles step by step
- First, you blend the tofu with some of the tofu water in a blender till it turns into a smooth paste..
- Then you mince the garlic or use a garlic mincer..
- You chop up the onion into thin slices..
- Then you stir-fry the onion and garlic in one tablespoon of olive oil..
- You add the blended tofu, tomato sauce, water and rice noodles into the pan..
- Let it simmer for a few minutes then sprinkle in the salt, black pepper and basil then you cook the noodles to your liking and voilà..
So delicious and quick to prep. Pan-fried tofu has texture and absorbs sauce much better than plain tofu, especially when it comes to Asian-inspired sauces. As far as veggies go, either grab your An easy almond butter sauce, pan-fried tofu,veggies, and noodles! This Healthy Stir Fry Noodle recipe is low carb, family-friendly, one-pot. These healthy one pan meals will make your weeknight dinner a breeze and are perfect for meal prep or feeding a family.
Thank you tante ridha for sharing Recipe: Yummy Healthy one-pan garlic tofu noodles, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp