Citrus Chicken Burrito.
You can cook Citrus Chicken Burrito using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Citrus Chicken Burrito
- It’s 1 1/2 of lbs. Chicken Breasts, boneless/skinless.
- You need 1 Tbs. of Lime Zest.
- It’s 1 of Lime, juiced.
- Prepare 1 Tbs. of Orange Zest.
- You need 1 of Orange, juiced.
- You need 1/4 C. of Honey.
- It’s 1 of Jalapeño, deseeded & minced.
- Prepare 1/3 C. of Onion, minced.
- You need 1 tsp. of Garlic, minced.
- You need of Salt / Pepper.
- Prepare 2 Tbs. of Water.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of Cornstarch.
- It’s 6 of Tortillas.
- You need 1 1/2 C. of Canned Cannellini Beans, rinsed.
- It’s 1 1/2 C. of Tomato, diced.
- Prepare 1 1/2 C. of Shredded Mozzarella Cheese.
Citrus Chicken Burrito instructions
- Trim any visible fat from the chicken. Place the chicken in the slow cooker. Sprinkle some salt and pepper on top of the chicken..
- In a small bowl, mix together lime zest, lime juice, orange zest, orange juice, honey, jalapeño, onion & garlic. Then pour this mixture over the chicken..
- Cover and cook on low for 5 hours. While chicken is in slow cooker, shred chicken. In a small dish, mix together water and cornstarch. Then add cornstarch slurry to the chicken in the slow cooker. Mix well..
- Cover and cook on low for another hour. When done, lay out 6 tortillas. On each put ¼ C. beans, then divide the chicken among each tortilla. On top of chicken, top each with ¼ C. tomato and then ¼ C. cheese. Roll up and enjoy!!.
Thank you tante dian for sharing Recipe: Perfect Citrus Chicken Burrito, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp