Broiled parmesan asparagus. Broiled Asparagus Parmesan. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. These special spears are packed with flavor, thanks to the lemon-garlic dressing they're tossed in before roasting. Garlic Butter Asparagus with Crispy Parmesan has so much flavour!
Add a little crunch to your roasted asparagus with Panko. Cool trick to dirty no hands and make crunchy roasted asparagus. Take one asparagus spear and hold at each end. You can cook Broiled parmesan asparagus using 4 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Broiled parmesan asparagus
- It’s 2 lb of asparagus.
- It’s 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- You need 3/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of butter.
Grease a broiling pan or line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and lightly coat with cooking spray. In a small bowl, mix together the Parmesan cheese, butter. Lemon, Garlic and Parmesan Asparagus Recipe. I guarantee that your family is going to love this healthy and delicious.
Broiled parmesan asparagus instructions
- Wash asparagus and microwave,covered in 1 tablespoon of water for 6 minutes..
- Preheat broiler.
- Line a baking sheet with foil and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Spread asparagus across foil evenly.
- Melt butter and add lemon juice to butter. Stir until mixed then pour evenly over asparagus.
- Sprinkle parmesan cheese evenly over asparagus.
- Place asparagus in oven 6 inches from broiler..
- Broil 2-3 minutes or until lightly browned then remove from oven and let sit for 2 minutes before serving.
Inspired by classic asparagus alla Milanese, this easy dish features asparagus that's been blistered in the broiler for an intense, woodsy flavor. On top are pieces of sweet and creamy gorgonzola cheese. How to Make Broiled Parmesan Tilapia Into a Freezer Meal. You can also double the Parmesan topping and freeze it alongside any extra tilapia to have on hand for another winner dinner in the future. Spray a broiler pan with nonstick cooking spray.
Thank you tante dian for sharing Recipe: Yummy Broiled parmesan asparagus, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp