Chocolate Chip Muffins.
Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, chocolate chip muffins. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chocolate Chip Muffins is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Chocolate Chip Muffins is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have chocolate chip muffins using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Chip Muffins:
- Take 2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cups of sugar.
- Take 1 tbs of baking powder.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Get 1 of egg.
- Make ready 3/4 cups of milk.
- Get 1/3 cups of vegetable oil.
- Take 3/4 cups of miniature semisweet chocolate chips.
Instructions to make Chocolate Chip Muffins:
- In a large bowl, combine the first four ingredients. In a small bowl, beat egg, milk and oil. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Fold in chocolate chips..
- Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups three-fourths full. Bake at 400° for 18-20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack..
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food chocolate chip muffins recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Thank you tante ridha for sharing Recipe of Ultimate Chocolate Chip Muffins, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp