Fish curry (traditional style). Similar Recipes, Goan Fish Curry Anchovies Fish Curry Sardine Fish Curry Chettinad Fish Curry Malabar Fish Curry Mackerel Fish Curry Many More. Tamarind in fish curry is palakkad style. Only gamboge / kudampuli we add.
It is popular in the Christian communities of Kerala, though not much popular in North Kerala/ Malabar. This Meen curry is a variant from the usual fish curry incorporating tangy tamarind extract. A tasty fish curry prepared with ground coconut and other ingredients. You can cook Fish curry (traditional style) using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fish curry (traditional style)
- You need 750 gms of fish cut and cleaned.
- It’s 3 tbsps of oil.
- Prepare 3 tbsps of chillie powder(kashmiri chilli powder).
- You need 1/2 tsps of turmeric powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt (to taste).
- You need 1 tsp of fenugreek (Uluva).
- You need 1 tsps of mustard seeds.
- It’s 3 tbsps of onion small , finely chopped.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ginger-garlic finely chopped (paste) each.
- It’s 4 – 5 sprigs of curry leaves.
- You need 3 – 4 cloves of tamarind ofTamarind (Thottu puli) depending on the quality of the.
The traditional-style curry wasn't too oily and it complemented the fish. We got the traditional curry fish head and even dabao-ed the leftovers home when we couldn't finish it. If you're looking for an air-conditioned place that serves an impressive selection of Halal-certified Chinese Tze Char. Traditional fish curry dish from Asian cuisine Ovehead view-fish curry.
Fish curry (traditional style) instructions
- Fish cut to small pieces,washed in vinegar and salt is drained fully and kept aside.
- Heat 2 tbsps of oil in a pan and splutter the mustard seeds, followed by the fenugreek When it is reasonably fried,add the small onions, ginger,garlic,curry leaves and saute in low fire continuously stirring till the onions have started becoming crispy. Take out from the stove and immediately add the spices mixture containing chilly powder, turmeric powder and a pinch of salt. Continue stirring.Now add half a cup of water into the pan and put it back in the stove and continue to saute till th….
- The fish currry can be served hot or cold..
Traditional Goan cuisine – coconut fish curry GULAI IKAN KERING/DRIED FISH CURRY / SALTED FISH STEW – Malay traditional dish served in a white plate. These Hong Kong style curry fish balls are a beloved street food super easy to prepare at home. Tasty white fish fillets are baked in a spicy curry sauce. In this video, you'll see how to make a spicy Indian fish curry. In this traditional Bengali preparation, fillets of white fish are baked in a flavorful puree of ginger, garlic, onion, and cashews. fish curry on white background.
Thank you tante ida for sharing How to Make Tasty Fish curry (traditional style), hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp