Grilled Eggplants with Miso & cheese.
You can cook Grilled Eggplants with Miso & cheese using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Grilled Eggplants with Miso & cheese
- It’s 2 of ~3 eggplants (cut into bite sized pieces).
- It’s 1 of onion (cut into 5~7mm thin slices).
- Prepare 5 of cm piece Japanese leek (chopped).
- You need 150 of ~200g ground pork.
- It’s of cheese (as much as you want).
- It’s of salt and pepper (optional).
- You need of miso sauce: (mix in advance).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of miso.
- Prepare 2 1/2 Tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sake.
- It’s 2 tbsp of mirin.
Grilled Eggplants with Miso & cheese step by step
- Stir fry ground pork over medium heat in a pan until it changes color. Add onion, Japanese leek and cook until wilted. Add eggplants and keep stir frying until cooked..
- Pour the miso sauce and cook until the flavor blended and the liquid is almost gone. Season with salt and pepper (optional).
- Arrange them on the plate and sprinkle cheese on top and toast in the toaster until it becomes golden brown..
Thank you tante yani for sharing Recipe: Yummy Grilled Eggplants with Miso & cheese, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp