Beef and Spinach Frittata LCHF : Keto.
You can have Beef and Spinach Frittata LCHF : Keto using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Beef and Spinach Frittata LCHF : Keto
- It’s 150 g of ground beef (not lean).
- It’s 1/2 of small carrot, diced.
- Prepare 1/2 of small bell pepper, diced.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic, chopped.
- It’s 1 of small onion, chopped.
- It’s 1 of small tomato, chopped with juices.
- Prepare 50-70 g of spinach.
- Prepare 2-3 of eggs, beaten.
- Prepare 1-2 of minced bird's eye or chillies.
- Prepare 1-2 T of coconut cooking oil or butter.
- It’s 1 T of oyster sauce.
- Prepare to taste of S & P.
- It’s of Parmesan to garnish.
Beef and Spinach Frittata LCHF : Keto instructions
- Heat oil / butter in pan and drop in onions then garlic..
- Sauté 3 minutes. Then add in the tomato and chillies. Add the beef mince and spread it out on the pan. Season with salt and pepper. Cover and lower heat. Let the juices come out..
- Add the oyster sauce and mix it in the beef and juices. Then add the carrot and bell pepper into the pan and cover..
- After 5 minutes, sauté and mix well. Add the spinach on top. Spread it evenly then cover 2 minutes to cook the spinach..
- Do a taste test and adjust your seasoning accordingly..
- Lastly, pour in the beaten eggs evenly over the top. Cook until eggs are cooked to your liking..
- Transfer to a serving plate, garnish with Parmesan and enjoy..
Thank you sister yuni for sharing Recipe: Perfect Beef and Spinach Frittata LCHF : Keto, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp