Chicken with Sun Dried Tomato Cream Sauce.
You can cook Chicken with Sun Dried Tomato Cream Sauce using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken with Sun Dried Tomato Cream Sauce
- You need 10 of Boneless chicken thighs.
- It’s 2 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 2 cups of slivered sun dried tomatoes in oil.
- Prepare 1 of medium to large onion diced.
- Prepare 2 cups of dry white wine.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cups of heavy cream.
- Prepare of Chopped parsley for garnishing.
Chicken with Sun Dried Tomato Cream Sauce instructions
- Take 2 tablespoons of the sun dried tomatoes and heat in a pan. Add the chicken and cook until both sides of the chicken start to brown..
- While the chicken is cooking, gather the other ingredients and have ready..
- Once the chicken is done and has browned, remove from pan and set aside on a plate..
- Add the sun dried tomatoes and onion. Sauteed for about 3-4 minutes..
- Increase the heat to high. Let the onion and sun dried tomatoes simmer for another minute, then add the wine..
- Continue simmering on high heat, scraping the bottom of pan to remove anything stuck to the bottom of the pan..
- Once the wine has evaporated, about 10 minutes with this recipe, stir in the heavy cream and add a little more salt and pepper to taste..
- The sauce will thicken within 10 seconds. Add the chicken and spoon the sauce over the chicken. Top with the chopped parsley and enjoy ?.
- I served this over steamed green beans..
Thank you tante sri for sharing How to Cook Perfect Chicken with Sun Dried Tomato Cream Sauce, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp