Inari Sushi / Sushi rice wrapped in a tofu bag. Good for Vegan.
You can have Inari Sushi / Sushi rice wrapped in a tofu bag. Good for Vegan using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Inari Sushi / Sushi rice wrapped in a tofu bag. Good for Vegan
- Prepare 50 g of Sushi rice.
- Prepare 1 piece of Inari / Fried tofu.
- You need of Some Sesame seed.
Inari Sushi / Sushi rice wrapped in a tofu bag. Good for Vegan step by step
- Store bought fried tofu normally already have the middle open, but we open them with fingers.
- Normally we put sushi rice inside, close fried tofu and place them cut side down, but this time I will decorate some fillings on top so I fold edges inside before putting sushi rice in.
- Next put 50g sushi rice inside, make sure to push sushi rice to corners with fingers first then put more rice all over. If you like I recommend adding sesame and other ingredients with rice.
- To finish them up, decorate them with any ingredients of your choice on top and voila, this is it !! If you place any seafood, they will look even more appetizing..
- My cooking video are available on YouTube, you can search "Coozy Life" if you like I would love you to have "Subscribe" and "Thumbs Up". Your supports will encourage me to make more interesting recipes in the future..
Thank you tante yani for sharing Recipe: Tasty Inari Sushi / Sushi rice wrapped in a tofu bag. Good for Vegan, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp