My Marinated Salmon Salad.
You can cook My Marinated Salmon Salad using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of My Marinated Salmon Salad
- You need 1 Piece of Salmon 4 inch long.
- It’s of Marinade.
- You need 1 tsp of Soy Sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of Balsamic vinegar.
- You need 1 tsp of rice wine vinegar.
- It’s 1 tsp of Brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 Pinch of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Black pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Corn Flour.
My Marinated Salmon Salad instructions
- Add all the marinade in a bowl and mix in. Then add the corn flour. And stir in.
- Add the Salmon to the dish with the marinade and with a spoon cover the top.
- Leave to marinate for 1/2 – 1 hour.
- In the same bowl add 1/4 cup of boiled water,wrap with cling film poke a couple holes in the top and microwave for 3-5 minutes.
- Take out the salmon and break it up over the salad. And serve..
- I made a salad was a crisp, Celery Rocket lettuce and olives..
Thank you mother sri for sharing Recipe: Yummy My Marinated Salmon Salad, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp