Chicken noodle casserole.
You can have Chicken noodle casserole using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken noodle casserole
- It’s 12 oz of bag of egg noodles.
- You need 2 (10.5 oz) of cans cream of chicken soup.
- It’s 1 (10.5 oz) of can cream of mushroom soup.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1 T of parsley flakes.
- Prepare 1 pound of chicken cooked and cubed (or shredded rotisserie).
- It’s 1 can of corn.
- It’s 1 (12 oz) of bag frozen sliced carrots.
- It’s 1 cup of panko.
- It’s 2 T of butter.
Chicken noodle casserole instructions
- Preheat oven to 350..
- Cook egg noodles as directed and add the carrots just for the last minute..
- While they are cooking combine soups, milk, and spices..
- Stir the chicken and corn into soup mixture..
- Drain noodles and carrots and add to mixture..
- Pour into 9×13 casserole dish..
- Melt butter in small bowl in microwave..
- Stir panko into melted butter. Sprinkle on top of casserole..
- Bake at 350 for 30-40 minutes..
Thank you sister amel for sharing Easiest Way to Cook Perfect Chicken noodle casserole, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp