Japanese omelette sandwiches. No comments found, please leave a comment! This Japanese tamago sando (Japanese omelette sandwich) is one of my favorite snacks from childhood. If you love soft egg sandwiches, give this one a try!
Japanese is added to the scrambled eggs and Much raise a roll, and the mixture is stiff for him. When the omelette again seize, we continue. Tamago means egg and Sando means sandwich in Japanese. You can cook Japanese omelette sandwiches using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Japanese omelette sandwiches
- Prepare 2 slices of Sandwich bread.
- You need 2 pcs of Egg.
- It’s 70 ml of Hot water.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Japanese soup stock.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Seasoning Soy Sauce (or right soy sauce).
- You need of Suitable amount Mayonnaise.
For this Japanese style sandwich, we're gonna mix eggs with salt and sugar. Crack your eggs and lightly mix them. The Best Egg Omelette Sandwich Recipes on Yummly Egg Omelett Sandwich, Spinach And Ricotta Egg White Sandwich, Asian Egg Sandwich.
Japanese omelette sandwiches instructions
- Melt the Japanese soup stock in 70ml hot water and keep it cool. Mix all ingredient using a whisk..
- Put oil thinly to a 12 cm × 12 cm heat-resistant container (Wipe with oiled cooking paper). Wrap the container and warm 1 minute 30 seconds with 500W microwave..
- Take it out and stir it with a fork. Wrap the container and warm 1 minute with 500W microwave..
- Take it out and keep it cool. Wipe off extra moisture with kitchen paper..
- Spread the mayonnaise over one side of breads. Put on omelette and cut it into 4 pieces..
- I recommend “Kewpie Mayonnaise”..
- Seasoning Soy Sauce – High recommend this soy sauce which is named Yamasa Konbutsuyu – SG$7~9/L at Dondon Donki, Mid Town Mart etc.
- Japanese Soup stock SG 5~8/pck at FairPrice, Coldstrage, Dondon DONKI etc.
MyLifeUNIT Non-Stick Omelette Pan, Japanese Rolled Omelet Pan Tamagoyaki Egg Pan (Black). When the egg is set, roll the omelette toward you. Repeat, adding ⅙ of the mixture at a time, continuing to roll the egg into a large roll. I made a Japanese omelette this afternoon. I took leftover rice, flattened it in a cast iron pan so that the bottom would become crispy Still, I call this dish I made a Japanese omelette open faced sandwich.
Thank you sister diah for sharing Recipe: Tasty Japanese omelette sandwiches, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp