Eggplant and Mushroom Korean Noodles.
You can have Eggplant and Mushroom Korean Noodles using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Eggplant and Mushroom Korean Noodles
- You need 200 grams of Shirataki noodles.
- It’s 1 of eggplant.
- Prepare 1 cup of sliced shiitake or enoki mushrooms.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Gochujang.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of rice syrup or honey.
- You need 1 tbsp of crushed sesame seeds.
- You need 5 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 2 tsp of sesame oil.
Eggplant and Mushroom Korean Noodles step by step
- Cook noodles according to package instructions..
- Stir fry garlic, sliced eggplant, and mushrooms in sesame oil..
- Add Gochujang and rice syrup or honey. Adjust to taste..
- Add crushed sesame seeds..
- Add cooked noodles and stir fry until all fully combined. Season with salt..
Thank you tante yuni for sharing Recipe: Yummy Eggplant and Mushroom Korean Noodles, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp