You can cook Silky Carbonara using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Silky Carbonara
- It’s 350 g of fresh fettuccine.
- Prepare 4 pieces of thick cut smoked bacon.
- You need of olive oil.
- It’s 4 of large egg yolks.
- It’s 2 of large handfuls finely grated parmesan.
- Prepare 125 ml. of heavy cream.
- Prepare of salt & pepper.
Silky Carbonara instructions
- Cook pasta in a pot of salted boiling water for 2-3 minutes. Drain, reserving 1 cup of water..
- Mix yolks, 1 handful parmesan and cream in a bowl. Season with salt & pepper..
- Chop bacon into lardons. Place a large pan on medium-high heat. Heat olive oil in oan and cook bacon until dark brown and crispy..
- Add cooked pasta to bacon and remove from heat. Add 1 cup reserved pasta water and toss well..
- Add yolk, parmesan & cream mixture. Toss well. Do not reheat or eggs will scramble..
- Toss in the rest of the parmesan. Season to taste. Serve immediately..
Thank you sister ulin for sharing Recipe: Perfect Silky Carbonara, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp