Crispy Salmon Skin With Salad Leaves.
You can cook Crispy Salmon Skin With Salad Leaves using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crispy Salmon Skin With Salad Leaves
- It’s 200 gram of salmon fillet, skin on.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt flakes.
- It’s of Salad leaves, to serve.
- Prepare of Tomato.
- It’s of And beetroot.
Crispy Salmon Skin With Salad Leaves step by step
- Place salmon, skin side up, on a plate. Drizzle with oil. Rub salt into skin. Heat a large, non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Add salmon, skin side down. Cook for 4 to 5 minutes or until skin is crisp. Turn. Cook, covered for 4 to 5 minutes for medium or until cooked to your liking..
- Serve with salad leaves extra beetroot and fresh tomato with balsamic dressing..
Thank you sister linda for sharing Easiest Way to Prepare Tasty Crispy Salmon Skin With Salad Leaves, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp