Shirataki noodles with tofu and shrimp. These Japanese shirataki noodles and tofu shirataki — noodles made of konjac yam root and tofu — can be found in Asian supermarkets or even on online stores such as Amazon. The recipe is rich in dietary fibers, helping you lose weight, balance your blood sugar, lower cholesterol levels, fight. The Best Shirataki Noodles Recipes on Yummly
After all these procedures completed, the tofu shirataki noodles will taste like regular noodles, with only a fraction of calories or carbs! Okay, so I heard about the amazing Shirataki noodle and decided to give it a try. After MUCH research and deliberation I decided to try both the "miracle. You can cook Shirataki noodles with tofu and shrimp using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Shirataki noodles with tofu and shrimp
- It’s 1 pack of shirataki noodles.
- You need 2 pcs of tofu.
- Prepare 1 pc of carrot.
- Prepare 2 pcs of shrimp.
- You need of Chilli.
- You need of Chilli flakes.
- Prepare of Onion powder.
- You need of Garlic powder.
- You need 1 tbs of Soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbs of Rice vinegar.
- It’s of Salt.
- You need of Sesame seeds.
A variety called tofu shirataki noodles is very similar to traditional shirataki noodles, but with added tofu that provides a few additional calories and a small number of digestible carbs. House Foods Tofu Shirataki Marketside Miracle Noodle Pennsylvania Dutch Thai Kitchen. Be on alert for tofu shirataki noodles which are not quite the same. The tofu variation has a more traditional texture but the tofu also adds carbs and calories.
Shirataki noodles with tofu and shrimp instructions
- Cook shirataki noodles in boiling water for 5 minutes, drain and set aside.
- Put shirataki noodles in microwaved safe bowl, pour 1 tbs of soy sauce and mix thoroughly with the noodles.
- Slice the carrot. Arrange on top of shirataki noodles.
- Put tofu and shrimp on top.
- Sprinkle with salt, onion powder, garlic powder, chilli flakes, sesame seeds, and rice vinegar.
- Wrap the bowl with non grease paper. Put in microwave, cook in high temperature for 5 minutes.
- Shirataki noodles ready to be served.
Fast, easy, colorful, and wildly flavorful – this curry is a family favorite. Swap out the shrimp with your. Japanese style shirataki noodles are stir-fried with veggies and shrimp to give you that delicious stir-fried noodles look and taste alike but so much healthier and low in carb. Shirataki (白滝, often written with the hiragana しらたき) are translucent, gelatinous traditional Japanese noodles made from the konjac yam (devil's tongue yam or elephant yam). The word "shirataki" means white waterfall, referring to the appearance of these noodles.
Thank you tante ulin for sharing Recipe: Appetizing Shirataki noodles with tofu and shrimp, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp