Chicken and Bow Ties.
You can cook Chicken and Bow Ties using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken and Bow Ties
- Prepare 1-1/1 of /2 lb boneless skinless chicken breast sliced cut into 1" cubes.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of butter.
- You need 1 of large white or yellow onion chopped.
- Prepare 3-4 cloves of garlic finely chopped (optional).
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
- It’s 8 ounces (1/2 box) of farfalle pasta cooked to al dente and drained.
- Prepare 1 (15 oz) of jar alfredo sauce.
- You need 2 cups of mozzarella cheese.
Chicken and Bow Ties step by step
- Spray 8"x 8" baking dish with cooking spray. Set aside. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Farenheit..
- Melt butter in large skillet. Add onion and garlic and cook 3- 4 minutes, then add chicken, a little salt and pepper and cook until chicken is no longer pink..
- Add cooked pasta to the chicken mixture. I add about 1/2 cup mozzarella to the chicken mixture..
- Add the jar of alfredo sauce to the chicken and pasta mixture. Stir until combined..
- Put mixture in the prepared baking dish, cover with mozzarella..
- Bake for 20 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- I serve this with salad and garlic bread..
Thank you mother wati for sharing How to Make Yummy Chicken and Bow Ties, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp