Eggplant Casserole with Red Wine Tomatoe Sauce.
You can cook Eggplant Casserole with Red Wine Tomatoe Sauce using 16 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Eggplant Casserole with Red Wine Tomatoe Sauce
- You need 1 of Eggplant (Large).
- You need 1 can of tomato paste.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- It’s 2 can of tomato( dice).
- It’s 4 of garlic cloves.
- It’s 1 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of onion powder.
- You need 1 of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Dry Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1 of olive oil, extra virgin.
- You need 1 cup of red wine.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of ritz crackers.
- It’s 2 cup of Shredded cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter.
- It’s 1 cup of water.
Eggplant Casserole with Red Wine Tomatoe Sauce instructions
- 1 large eggplant wash and cut into thin slices .Wet slices in cold water, add slice in flour add salt , black pepper, or your favorite seasonings. In a saucepan add oil fry on both sides till golden brown.remove from pan place on dry paper towels. Sauteed chopped onions, chopped garlic , saute (dont) burn the garlic , you can add the garlic last Add can of tomato paste, can dice tomatoes, water, red wine, Italian seasoning. Simmering for 20 minutes. In a baking dish add cooked eggplant like your layering lasagna. Add sauces on top cheese do the second step as well. Crumble the ritzs crackers add melted butter mix it all together top it on the eggplant casserole. Bake 350 for 25 minutes..
Thank you sister yuli for sharing Easiest Way to Prepare Perfect Eggplant Casserole with Red Wine Tomatoe Sauce, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp