My Cheesey Lasagne & Salad ?.
You can have My Cheesey Lasagne & Salad ? using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of My Cheesey Lasagne & Salad ?
- You need 500 g of Steak mince Beef.
- You need 1 tbls of Butter.
- Prepare 1/2 of Onion chopped.
- It’s 1 tsp of Dried Basil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- You need 1/4 cup of Red Wine.
- It’s 1 of chopped bell pepper.
- Prepare 2 tins of crushed tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 tbls of tomato purèe.
My Cheesey Lasagne & Salad ? instructions
- Add and melt the butter to a frying pan. Then after 1 minute add the Garlic and fry for 1 minute then add the minced steak. When the beef is no longer red in colour add the wine let it boil for 2 minutes then mix it in and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Next add the 2 tins of Tomatoes and the juice and the sweet chopped pepper. Also add salt n Black pepper oregano and Basil. And carry on simmering for 20 minutes. While waiting make about 1\2 pint/litre of white sauce..
- Add 1 tbls tomato puree and 1/2 cup of boiling water to the beef mix and stir to mix. It should be a bit watery not too thick. Next add a couple of ladle full of the minced beef to the bottom of the oven dish more liquidy really so as the lasagne sheets can soak it up. Place the lasagne sheets along the bottom of the dish. Next add a good layer of the beef mix then cover with sheets then another layer of the mix but not too much so as you can add the white sauce add more sheets of pasta..
- Then add a little of the mixed thats left and some more sauce just a little. Then add a little grated Chedder cheese cober with silver foil and add to a pre heated oven 190 for 30 minutes. Check then lift off the foil and cook for a further 10 minutes.
- When you take it out of the oven when cooked. Leave it to go cold its much easier to cut and bring it out onto a serving plate in a square of layers. It can be reheated in microwave. Have with a salad..
Thank you sister ridha for sharing Recipe: Yummy My Cheesey Lasagne & Salad ?, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp