Smoked tri tip. Think you couldn't possibly love steak anymore? Smoked tri-tip is on of my favorite beef cuts to smoke when I am looking for a steak-like texture and flavor. The really awesome thing is that cooking steaks or even lean.
Smoked Tri Tip is an easy, quick, and affordable alternative to brisket. Learn the secrets for perfect Smoked Tri Tip Recipe from a professional BBQ caterer. We've said it once, and we'll say it again. You can have Smoked tri tip using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Smoked tri tip
- You need 4 lbs of tri tip.
- It’s of Olive oil.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of garlic powder.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of onion powder.
- You need 2 tablespoons of salt.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of chili powder.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of cayenne pepper.
Tri-tip is a quality cut of meat with the big, bold, juicy flavor of grilled steaks-what better way to enjoy it this summer than making a Smoked Tri-Tip in the backyard? Fire up that smoker-you know you. Tasty Oak Smoked Tri Tip Recipe. If you've enjoyed it grilled or roasted, you'll love smoked tri tip.
Smoked tri tip instructions
- Baste tri tip with olive oil. Mix all dry ingredients then rub into meat and let set for 1 hour..
- Get smoker to temperature of 225 and cook for 2 hours..
- Once off grill, wrap with foil and let rest for 10 minutes..
But it might be hard to find in your neck of the. We love Smoked Tri-Tip around the Pacific Northwest! And tri-tip is melt in your mouth tender as long as you don't over-cook it. The process I use is called a "Reverse Sear". The tri tip is a cheaper cut that gets you similar flavours in half the time!
Thank you sister amel for sharing Recipe: Tasty Smoked tri tip, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp