Healthy one-pan garlic tofu noodles. Of course, I wanted more than just garlic noodles, so I added some of my favorite vegetables, but the true beauty of this garlic noodle recipe is it all happens in one pan. One of my other favorite recipes is my Vegan Spicy Thai Drunken Noodles with Seared Tofu recipe, but this time I wanted thinner noodles and a less spicy sauce. This finger licking, extremely flavorful, Asian chili garlic tofu stir-fry is a perfect meatless dish you can prepare for lunch or dinner.
This post may contain affiliate links. An unbelievably delicious tofu stir-fry, made with my easy baked tofu recipe and tossed with the most heavenly garlic black pepper sauce. So named because — as our friends said — this recipe has the power to magically turn anyone into a tofu lover. You can cook Healthy one-pan garlic tofu noodles using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Healthy one-pan garlic tofu noodles
- Prepare 60 g of rice noodles.
- It’s 50 g of tofu.
- You need 100 ml of tomato sauce.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare Half of an onion, sliced.
- You need of Sprinkle of basil.
- It’s of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- It’s Half of a cup water.
Barclay and I have been tinkering around with this one for the past. Today I'm bringing you the magic that is tofu stir fry noodles. Meanwhile, bring a small pot of water to a boil for the soba noodles. Heat a cast-iron skillet over medium-high heat.
Healthy one-pan garlic tofu noodles step by step
- First, you blend the tofu with some of the tofu water in a blender till it turns into a smooth paste..
- Then you mince the garlic or use a garlic mincer..
- You chop up the onion into thin slices..
- Then you stir-fry the onion and garlic in one tablespoon of olive oil..
- You add the blended tofu, tomato sauce, water and rice noodles into the pan..
- Let it simmer for a few minutes then sprinkle in the salt, black pepper and basil then you cook the noodles to your liking and voilà..
Advance prep: Drain and remove tofu from package. In a small bowl, whisk together soy sauce, garlic, brown sugar, sambal oelek, oyster sauce, ginger and sesame oil; set aside. In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta according to package instructions; drain well. Please practice hand-washing and social distancing, and check out our resources for adapting to these times. Heat vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium high heat.
Thank you mother yuli for sharing Recipe: Perfect Healthy one-pan garlic tofu noodles, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp