Aubergines Fried in Yogurt.
You can have Aubergines Fried in Yogurt using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Aubergines Fried in Yogurt
- Prepare 1 large of Aubergine.
- Prepare 1/2 kg of Fresh yogurt.
- Prepare of cooking oil.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of onion seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Prepare 7 of Curry leaves.
- It’s 2 clove of Garlic.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Red chilly powder (optional).
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare 1 of dried red chilly (chopped in 3 parts).
Aubergines Fried in Yogurt step by step
- Chop the aubergine into thin slices. Grease the non stick pan and fry it. Keep aside..
- Wiske the yogurt in a smooth paste in a deep dish. Add salt as per taste. Keep aside..
- Take about 1 table spoon of cooking oil in a small fry pan. Once the oil is hot add the cumin, onion and mustard seeds, chopped dried red chilly, curry leaves and chopped garlic. Once it starts changing colour remove it..
- Add this on the yogurt. (Optional) If you want it to be a bit spicy then add half a tea spoon of red chilly powder to the hot oil, just before removing it from the fire. And quickly pour it on the yogurt..
- Now put the fried aubergines in the yogurt. It's ready to eat. You can eat this with bread or naan..
Thank you sister linda for sharing Recipe: Appetizing Aubergines Fried in Yogurt, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp