Savory Tuna Pasta Salad. Greek Tuna Pasta Salad is a nutritious, delicious and easy to make dinner. Loaded with veggies, healthy fats and protein for a hearty meal. The Tuna Pasta Salad is so easy to make and it's loaded with flavors and different textures.
It's a fabulous make-ahead pasta salad that's perfect for gatherings like I'm really pleased with how this tuna pasta salad turned out. In my opinion, it's a perfectly balanced meal. It has carbs from the pasta, protein. You can cook Savory Tuna Pasta Salad using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Savory Tuna Pasta Salad
- You need 8 Oz of Pasta (your choice).
- You need 1 can of albacore tuna in water (I used about 4 ounces).
- It’s 1 of small stock celery finely diced.
- You need 1 of med banana pepper finely sliced.
- It’s 3/4 cup of light mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sliced black olives.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of miracle whip.
- Prepare 1/8 cup of white onion finely diced.
- It’s 1.5 tsp of Old Bay seasoning.
- It’s 1 tsp of seasoned salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Olive oil.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Sea salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of fresh cracked black pepper.
This Tuna Pasta Salad with shell noodles, peas, tuna, celery, and Greek yogurt is fast, healthy, and a dish your whole family can enjoy! Tuna Macaroni salad is satisfying dish all on its own, but is also the perfect side dish to complement a summer picnic or potluck. This salad has it all-delicious pasta, savory tuna and a creamy, sweet, and zesty sauce! _⬇⬇⬇⬇ CLICK FOR RECIPE ⬇⬇⬇⬇_. Mediterranean Tuna Pasta Salad is full of veggies & delicious summer flavors.
Savory Tuna Pasta Salad step by step
- Boil pasta according to directions on box. Rinse with cool water until pasta is cool and drained..
- Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl and toss gently..
- Place in airtight container or top with saran wrap for at least an hour in the refrigerator..
This Mediterranean Tuna Pasta Salad is full of fresh vegetables and delicious summer flavors. A simple homemade dressing makes this the best cold pasta salad recipe you'll ever meet! This Tuna Pasta Salad makes a lot, so it's great for a picnic or potluck side dish. You can add a little mayo to. Tuna pasta salads can be found at many pot lucks.
Thank you mother yani for sharing How to Make Yummy Savory Tuna Pasta Salad, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp