Chicken Parmesan Skillet Casserole.
You can cook Chicken Parmesan Skillet Casserole using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Parmesan Skillet Casserole
- It’s 3 tablespoons of butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Italian style panko crispy bread crumbs. (You really need the panko bread crumbs for this).
- It’s 1/2 cup of shredded Parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 lb of skinless boneless chicken breasts cut into 1 inch pieces, patted dry.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic finely chopped.
- It’s 1 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- You need 1/2 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of tomato basil pasta sauce (I ended up using the entire 22 oz jar, so be flexible!).
- You need 1 1/2 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese. (I use the whole bag, what's another 1/2 cup).
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of shredded fresh basil (if you have it. I sprinkled a bit of dry basil seasoning on it).
Chicken Parmesan Skillet Casserole step by step
- Heat oven to 400 degrees farenheit.
- In a 10" oven proof skillet melt a tablespoon of butter. Add bread crumbs cook stirring frequently until toasted, about 5 minutes. Transfer to separate small dish..
- Wipe skillet and add remaining 2 tablespoons butter into skillet over medium high heat. Add chicken and salt and cook until chicken is cooked thru, add garlic, Italian seasoning and pepper flakes; stir and cook another minute..
- Stir in pasta sauce; heat to simmering. Remove from heat, top with mozzarella cheese. Bake until cheese is melted probably 5 minutes..
- Sprinkle with bread crumb mixture. Top with basil..
- I served this over spaghetti..
Thank you sister yani for sharing How to Make Tasty Chicken Parmesan Skillet Casserole, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp