Garlicky BBQ Chicken Thigh.
You can cook Garlicky BBQ Chicken Thigh using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Garlicky BBQ Chicken Thigh
- It’s 2 of boneless, skinless chicken thigh.
- You need 1 tbsp of garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of mild homemade rub – https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/2667371-mild-homemade-rub.
- You need 1 tsp of oil.
- You need of Oil for frying (I used about 1 tbsp).
Garlicky BBQ Chicken Thigh step by step
- Halve the chicken. Use fork or toothpick to create tiny holes in the chicken..
- Combine garlic paste, mild homemade rub, and oil. Rub the mixture to chicken and store in the fridge all night..
- Heat oil in a pan (medium heat). Fry the chicken. Flip when you see the part touching the pan is a bit caramelized..
- You can also shred this for sandwich..
Thank you mother yani for sharing Easiest Way to Make Yummy Garlicky BBQ Chicken Thigh, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp