Alkaline Vegan Lettuce Wraps.
You can have Alkaline Vegan Lettuce Wraps using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Alkaline Vegan Lettuce Wraps
- Prepare of Large Romaine Lettuce Leafs.
- You need of Diced red or yellow onions.
- You need of Sliced yellow squash (thinly sliced).
- It’s of Chopped mushrooms (no shiitake).
- It’s of Chopped sweet assorted peppers.
- You need of Grape seed oil.
- It’s of Sea salt, cayenne if desired (season to taste).
Alkaline Vegan Lettuce Wraps instructions
- Rinse/Clean lettuce and pat dry with paper towel.
- Sauté veggies over medium heat and add seasoning..
- Place cooked veggies in lettuce, add avocado, roll into a wrap, place a cooked sliced squash in middle of wrap and poke a toothpick through to keep it together. Delicious!.
Thank you tante sri for sharing Easiest Way to Make Tasty Alkaline Vegan Lettuce Wraps, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp