Leftover Lentil dough.
You can cook Leftover Lentil dough using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Leftover Lentil dough
- Prepare 1 cup of atta or all purpose flour.
- It’s of If atta is not available then all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of rock salt.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of turmeric.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chili powder.
- You need 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of ajwain or carom seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of desi ghee or melted butter.
Leftover Lentil dough instructions
- Mix all the ingredients together in atta or all purpose flour.
- If using all purpose flour please add 1 tablespoon semolina to add crunchiness.
- Wheat flour is best to consume now mix well and add slightly water and and in the end use desi ghee to grease properly and rest for whole night or 2 to 3 hours.
- Now make paranthas or tortilla and enjoy.stay safe stay healthy.
Thank you mother diah for sharing Recipe: Tasty Leftover Lentil dough, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp