Root beer barbeque sauce. Tasty homemade barbecue sauce with a kick of root beer flavor. Keep refrigerated for up to a month. Author: Janel at A Mom's Take.
The sweet ones tend to just be too sweet combined with the soda. It's super simple to bump up the bottled sauce a few notches by adding root beer, liquid smoke (one of my favorite ingredients. Season sauce to taste with salt and pepper. You can cook Root beer barbeque sauce using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Root beer barbeque sauce
- Prepare 1 of medium onion finely chopped.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of honey.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of orange juice.
- Prepare 2.5 cups of root beer.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of fresh ground black pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of red pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 4 tbs of olive oil.
This Root Beer Barbecue Sauce is great on anything and everything including Chicken and Ribs. If you enjoyed this post on – Root Beer Barbecue Sauce Slow Cooker Shredded Chicken Sliders! Season sauce to taste with salt and pepper. Root Beer Barbecue Sauce recipe: Barbecue sauces flavored with soft drinks are a long-standing tradition in the South.
Root beer barbeque sauce instructions
- In a medium sauce pan, saute onions and garlic over medium heat in until tender.
- Add all of the ingredients to pan and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Add all contents to a blender and puree.
- Return sauce to pan and simmer for another 30 minutes.
- Let cool and enjoy!.
- Sauce can be put in a mason jar and be stored in the fridge for a few weeks..
Season sauce to taste with salt and pepper. We use barbecue sauce for a lot of things at our house. Burgers, chicken nuggets, sandwiches, as a dip for fries…I'm sure there are more that I can't think We also really like pulled pork and I had seen a recipe that involved just pouring root beer over it in the crockpot. Homemade barbecue sauce has been high atop my list of culinary creations to master. But it took a little nudging from a roadside eatery in Los Angeles to inspire a While Coca-Cola is the classic option for carbonated beverage-based barbecue sauces, root beer adds an extra element of rich flavor.
Thank you sister ridha for sharing Recipe: Appetizing Root beer barbeque sauce, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp