Mississippi Pot Roast.
You can cook Mississippi Pot Roast using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mississippi Pot Roast
- You need 3-5 pound of chuck roast.
- It’s 1 packet of ranch dressing mix (powder).
- It’s 1 packet of dried onion soup mix.
- You need 8-10 of pepperoncini peppers.
- Prepare 1/2 c. of pepperoncini pepper juice.
- You need 1/2 stick of butter (1/4 cup).
Mississippi Pot Roast instructions
- I always use slow cooker liners in my crockpot! Easy clean up!!.
- Place roast in crock pot, and top with all other ingredients. Cook on low for 8 hours..
- When finished, place over noodles, mashed potatoes, or make a sandwich!.
Thank you sister ridha for sharing Recipe: Appetizing Mississippi Pot Roast, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp