Savory Meat Pastry Puff.
You can have Savory Meat Pastry Puff using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Savory Meat Pastry Puff
- It’s 1 lb. of ground beef (do NOT use lean beef).
- Prepare 1 of small onion.
- It’s 1 of large carrot.
- You need 2 of celery stocks.
- You need 1 of turnip.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 1 tsp of fresh Rosemary, chopped.
- It’s 1 tsp of fresh Thyme, chopped.
- You need 2 tbs of flour.
- You need to taste of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 2-3 cans of biscuits. Enough to make 2 dozen.
Savory Meat Pastry Puff instructions
- Chop vegetables, set aside.
- Fry beef on medium-high heat until done. Season with salt and pepper..
- Remove beef from pan, but DO NOT DRAIN THE FAT! You will use the fat to cook the vegetables and make a gravy..
- Add minced garlic to pan (with the fat). Cook for 1 minute..
- Add vegetables to pan and cook until slightly tender, about 5 – 8 minutes. Salt and pepper to taste..
- Mix in the Rosemary and Thyme..
- Mix in the beef. Remove from heat..
- Sprinkle on 1 tbs of flour and mix together. This should thicken the mixture and form a light gravy. Of too runny, add another tbs..
- Open can of biscuits. Flatten out the biscuits and place into a muffin pan..
- Scoop meat mixture on top of biscuits..
- Cook in oven according to directions..
- Makes about 2 dozen puffs..
Thank you sister yuli for sharing How to Prepare Tasty Savory Meat Pastry Puff, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp