Japanese Vegan Soup (Kenchinjiru).
You can have Japanese Vegan Soup (Kenchinjiru) using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Japanese Vegan Soup (Kenchinjiru)
- You need 200 g of taros or potatoes.
- It’s 100 g of carrot.
- You need 100 g of daikon raddish.
- It’s 100 g of gobo.
- It’s 1 stick of green onion.
- Prepare 1 sheet of konnyaku.
- It’s 1 of tofu.
- You need 1 tbsp of sesame oil.
- It’s 1000 mL of komb kelp dashi soup stock.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Sake.
- You need 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
Japanese Vegan Soup (Kenchinjiru) instructions
- Cut the carrot and the daikon radish into 5 mm thick quarter slice..
- Peel the taro skin and cut into bite-size chunks..
- Wash the gobo to remove the soil and cut it into random chunks..
- Cut the green onion into small pieces..
- Cut the konnyaku into half and slice into about 5 mm thick. Boil them for about 3 minutes, then drain the water..
- Cut the tofu into dices..
- Heat the sesame oil in a pot add the carrot, the daikon radish, the taro, and the gobo and stir-fry over medium-high heat for one minute..
- Add the konnyaku, the tofu, and the green onion to stir-fry for a few minutes..
- Pour the dashi broth and sake. Keep heating and simmer until the ingredients are cooked..
Thank you mother ida for sharing How to Prepare Perfect Japanese Vegan Soup (Kenchinjiru), hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp