Jeff's Favorite Breakfast Sandwich.
You can have Jeff's Favorite Breakfast Sandwich using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Jeff's Favorite Breakfast Sandwich
- You need 2 slices of sourdough or rye bread.
- You need 2 slices of smoked ham.
- Prepare of Cabot bacon cheddar cheese sliced.
- It’s 2 of scrambled eggs seasoned with salt and pepper.
- You need 2 tablespoons of mayo.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of ketchup.
- It’s 1/2 tablespoon of sriracha.
- It’s of Butter.
Jeff's Favorite Breakfast Sandwich instructions
- Heat a frying pan over medium heat, butter both sides of the bread and grill one side of each piece until crispy and golden. Leave one side of each piece soft..
- Take one of the pieces and place the crispy side down on the plate. Cover with a layer of the cheese slices, then the ham, and then the egg..
- Whisk the mayo, ketchup, and Sriracha and spread on the soft side of the top piece. Place on top of the egg and close the sandwich. It's about enough for two sandwiches..
- Microwave the whole thing for thirty seconds to melt the cheese a bit. Wait a minute to cool, cut and serve..
Thank you mother ulin for sharing Easiest Way to Prepare Appetizing Jeff's Favorite Breakfast Sandwich, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp