Eggplant and Tomato Gratin.
You can have Eggplant and Tomato Gratin using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Eggplant and Tomato Gratin
- It’s 1 of medium eggplant.
- Prepare 2 of tomatos.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dried herbs (oregano, basil, etc).
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic, finely chopped.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk (or heavy cream if you prefer).
- It’s 3/4 cup of shredded fontina cheese (mozzarella or any other nice white cheese works too).
- It’s of salt and pepper.
Eggplant and Tomato Gratin instructions
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray a shallow oven-safe dish with nonstick cooking spray..
- Slice eggplant into 1/4 inch to 1/2 inch slices. Slice the tomato into somewhat thin slices. Arrange in the dish so that nothing is overlapping..
- Sprinkle with the herbs and garlic. Pour the milk or cream on top of everything. Then top with the shredded cheese. Salt and pepper to taste..
- Cover with foil and bake for 45 minutes until bubbly. Remove foil and bake another 10 minutes until cheese has slightly browned. Let cool slightly before enjoying!.
Thank you tante sri for sharing Easiest Way to Make Delicious Eggplant and Tomato Gratin, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp