Stuffed Grape Leaves with Rice and Meat.
You can cook Stuffed Grape Leaves with Rice and Meat using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Stuffed Grape Leaves with Rice and Meat
- It’s leaves of grape.
- You need 1 of step.
- It’s 1 cup of rice.
- It’s 1/2 cup of tomato minced.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of onion minced.
- It’s bunch of parsley.
- It’s 1 cup of ground beef/chicken (optional).
- It’s to taste of salt and pepper.
- It’s 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare 3 of step.
- Prepare 2 cups of water.
- You need 1 of maggie cube.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of chilli powder or more if desired.
- It’s 1 cup of lemon juice or more if desired.
- It’s 2 of step.
- You need 1-2 of potatoes sliced.
- It’s 1 of tomatoe sliced.
- It’s of meat ribs (optional).
Stuffed Grape Leaves with Rice and Meat instructions
- Wash rice and drain. Combined all ingredients in step 1..
- Prepare the pot. Arrange slices tomatoes and potatoes on the pot. If wished to add spareribs for more taste, then it's the time. **but it will do without meat**.
- Stuffing: Get 1 leaf and lay flat on a saucer or plate, scope rice mixture on the middle of the leaf and arrange..
- Fold the side of the leaf. Then forld the upper part of the leaf then roll to make a log..
- Arrange each log of stuffed leaf on top of potatoes and tomatoes on the pot. (I used potatoes only coz my daugther don' t like tomatoes.. but i did put in rice mixture ???) Repeat until all rice mixture is consumed..
- Step 3 Dissolve maggie cube with water. Then pour on your pre arranged stuffed grape leaves. (If rice need more water you can add more). Put lemon juice also (if you wish to have a sour taste you can add mor). Salt to taste. Pepper powder if u want it little hot or more. Cover. And let boil for 2 to 3 minutes on high fire. Continue cooking on low fire until rice is cooked.. but make sure it's low enough to not burn the bottom of the pot..
Thank you mother linda for sharing Recipe: Yummy Stuffed Grape Leaves with Rice and Meat, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp