"no pasta" lasagne. Put a ladle full of sauce on the bottom of the pan and smooth out. Place a layer of eggplant, followed by a layer of zucchini. Arrange a layer of eggplant or zucchini in the bottom of the pan, laying the pieces side by side closely, as though they were lasagna noodles.
Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the celery and onion, and cook until slightly tender. Spread thin layer of marinara sauce (¼-⅓ cup) on bottom of dish. You can have "no pasta" lasagne using 22 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of "no pasta" lasagne
- Prepare 2 of medium red onions.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 1 of medium carrot.
- You need half of a courgette.
- Prepare 1 of green bell pepper.
- It’s of Small butternut squash – peeled and de-seeded;.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 500 g of lean minced beef (5%fat).
- You need 500 g of carton passata.
- You need 2 of tbsps. tomato puree.
- Prepare 2 of tbsps. balsamic.
- It’s 1 tsp of cocoa powder (not drinking chocolate).
- Prepare 100 ml of water.
- You need Handful of chopped rosemary.
- It’s of salt and pepper.
- You need of For the white sauce :.
- You need 2 of tbsps. cornflour.
- You need 1 tbsp. of butter.
- It’s 1 pint of oat milk (or regular milk).
- Prepare of grated hard goats cheese (or regular).
- It’s 1 tsp of mustard.
- You need of salt and pepper.
Layer eggplant over sauce (use all slices, overlapping if necessary). Lay courgette and aubergine slices in a single layer on baking trays. This zucchini lasagna recipe is literally lasagna without the pasta. It's sheets of zucchini rather than lasagna pasta.
"no pasta" lasagne instructions
- Preheat oven to 180c. Finely dice garlic, onions and carrots and saute over a medium heat in oil for 10 minutes until starting to soften. Add green pepper and courgette and cook for a further 5 minutes..
- Break up mince and add to the pan. Stir regularly to brown mince. Add passata and stir into mince. Add tomato puree, balsamic vinegar, water, rosemary and cocoa and simmer for a further 5 minutes or until the sauce has reduced slightly. Season to taste.
- To make the cheese sauce, melt butter over a medium heat in a saucepan. Add cornflour and combine with the butter to make a paste (roux). Slowly, add the milk, whisking or stirring to eliminate lumps. Add a little to start with to make a thinner paste then turn up heat as you add the rest of the milk – keep stirring at all times. Allow the milk to almost boil then reduce heat and stir in cheese. Remove from heat..
- Layer half of the beef mix into a lasagne dish..
- Thinly slice the butternut squash lengthways. Lay enough butternut squash sheets to cover the beef but try not to overlap them – if they are too thick, they will not cook evenly. Pour half the sauce over the squash sheets..
- Add another layer of beef mix and another layer of squash sheets. Pour over the rest of the cheese sauce..
- Place on a baking tray to avoid baked on lasagne sauce on the base of your oven! Cook for 40mins or until the sauce is bubbling and the squash sheets are cooked through (try them with a skewer or sharp knife to check)..
The result is a delicious casserole that's low carb and amazing. In a large bowl, combine tomato sauce, oregano, thyme, salt and pepper. Finish the lasagna by topping with the remaining zucchini and meat sauce. Start with tomato sauce: Chop the onion and garlic cloves together, then the carrot separately.; Pour a little bit of olive oil in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Once the oil is hot, add the onion and garlic bits, and fry them a few minutes until the onion is transparent.
Thank you sister dian for sharing Recipe: Delicious "no pasta" lasagne, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp