Molo Soup (Filipino Pork Dumpling Soup).
You can cook Molo Soup (Filipino Pork Dumpling Soup) using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Molo Soup (Filipino Pork Dumpling Soup)
- Prepare 1/2 of k ground pork.
- You need 1 of large carrot, diced.
- Prepare 2 of medium onions, chopped.
- It’s 1/2 of small garlic head, chopped.
- It’s 2 of eggs, beaten.
- Prepare 1 bunch of Green onions, chopped.
- It’s 1 of dash, flour.
- You need 1 packet of Molo wrappers.
- Prepare 1 bunch of leeks, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of pot, chicken broth from chicken parts.
- It’s of Cooked chicken, deboned (in strips).
- You need 1/2-1 of chicken bullion cube.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- Prepare to taste of Pepper.
- It’s 1-2 T of Cooking oil.
Molo Soup (Filipino Pork Dumpling Soup) step by step
- Broth: Cook chicken parts in water (don't fill to the top as it might overflow when u add the dumplings) and season with salt, pepper and bullion until desired taste is acquired. Once cooked, remove chicken parts and debone, then cut in strips and set aside..
- Filling: Combine ground pork, carrots, 3/4 of the chopped onions and garlic (leave the rest for the soup), and a handful of green onions. Mix well with your hands. Add a dash of flour, sprinkling over the top then mix in. Season with salt and pepper..
- Dumplings: Fill molo wrappers with the Pork mix filling..
- Preparing the soup: Sauté remaining onions and garlic in a pan with oil. Then add the chicken fillet strips. Sauté quickly then drop in the pot of broth. Add in your molo dumplings. Add the remaining green onions and leeks..
- Season and adjust to taste. Optional: cut strips of unused molo wrapper and drop in the soup. Mix gently..
- When dumplings are cooked, remove from heat and serve..
Thank you sister ridha for sharing How to Prepare Appetizing Molo Soup (Filipino Pork Dumpling Soup), hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp