Onion Barbecue Sauce Batch 50.
You can have Onion Barbecue Sauce Batch 50 using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Onion Barbecue Sauce Batch 50
- You need 2 tablespoons of dehydrated onions.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of granulated onion powder.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of minced garlic.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of celery salt.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of ground black pepper coarsely ground.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of liquid smoke.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of molasses.
- You need 2 tablespoons of honey.
- It’s 1/2 cup of apple cider vinegar.
- You need 15 ounces of tomato sauce.
- Prepare To taste of kosher salt.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of dijon mustard.
- You need 2 tablespoon of butter.
Onion Barbecue Sauce Batch 50 step by step
- Crack the black pepper set aside. Gather all the ingredients. Keep the butter separate from the rest..
- Heat a dry pan. Add the black pepper to the heated pan..
- Add all the ingredients to the black pepper in the pan. Bring to a simmer..
- Add the butter to the sauce. Stir and simmer on low stirring occasionally. Simmer 20 minutes. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!! I jarred the part I didn't use in a recipe..
Thank you sister yuni for sharing Easiest Way to Make Yummy Onion Barbecue Sauce Batch 50, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp