Russian Breakfast Pudding.
Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, russian breakfast pudding. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Russian Breakfast Pudding is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Russian Breakfast Pudding is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have russian breakfast pudding using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Russian Breakfast Pudding:
- Take 3 of large eggs.
- Get 50 g of sugar.
- Get 500 g of Polish twarog (cottage cheese).
- Make ready 120 ml of milk.
- Prepare 50 g of melted butter.
- Get 4 tbsp of semolina or plain flour.
- Make ready 100 g of blueberries or raisins.
Steps to make Russian Breakfast Pudding:
- Heat the oven to 180 C or 160 C if with fan and grease your oven proof dish with butter..
- Beat eggs with sugar then add twarog, milk, mix well..
- Add melted butter, fold in semolina or flour, mix well again. Add blueberries or raisins, stir a little..
- Pour the mixture into your dish and bake it for 60 min or until golden..
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food russian breakfast pudding recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Thank you mother ulin for sharing Easiest Way to Make Super Quick Homemade Russian Breakfast Pudding, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp