Easy Beef Burrito Skillet.
You can cook Easy Beef Burrito Skillet using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Beef Burrito Skillet
- Prepare 1 pound of ground beef.
- You need 1 package of taco seasoning.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 cup of chunky salsa.
- It’s 1 (15 ounce) of can black beans, rinsed and drained.
- It’s 4 of flour tortillas 6"cut into 1" strips.
- You need 1 cup of Mexican shredded cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1/4 of sliced green onions.
Easy Beef Burrito Skillet step by step
- Brown beef, drain, add taco seasoning, water, salsa, and beans..
- Cover and cook for 5 minutes or until sauce thickens..
- Stir in tortilla strips, top with cheese. Remove skillet from heat and let cheese melt..
- Top with sour cream, green onions. I like to add shredded lettuce also..
- Serve immediately..
Thank you tante ida for sharing How to Make Delicious Easy Beef Burrito Skillet, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp