Roasted Whole Chicken.
You can have Roasted Whole Chicken using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Roasted Whole Chicken
- Prepare 1 of Whole 3 lb Chicken.
- You need to taste of Salt and Pepper freshly ground.
- It’s Dash of Basil to taste.
- Prepare of Butter Flavored Pam.
- It’s 1 of Disposable Roasting Pan.
Roasted Whole Chicken instructions
- Rinse and Pat dry the chicken.
- Put the chicken in the pan.
- Spray with Pam and sprinkle on the salt pepper and basil (Pictured is lemon pepper and dill).
- Bake uncovered at 450 for 45 to 60 min until it reaches 165 and starts to fall off the bone.
Thank you tante linda for sharing Easiest Way to Cook Yummy Roasted Whole Chicken, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp